Electric Lift Platform – ELP20
The ELP Series Electric Lift Platform is used as ergonomic working stations for lifting and lowering loads at required heights in safe conditions for the operator. The electric lift platforms are often applied in airports, to load and unload pallets for aircrafts, luggage, and even vehicles. The electric lift platform can solve many logistic problems and be used as a loading bay.
Electric lift platforms are used as connection between different stages and represent the best solution for the manual load handling, in full observance of the European standards with regards to functioning, cost saving, safety and health of operators during work.
Performance of ELP20 Electric Lift Platform
- Heavy duty design with larger platform.
- Build in hydraulic power pack with remote control panel.
- Upper platform fitted with aluminum safety bar perimeter to prevent descent on contact with obstructions.
- 24V control box with UP and DOWN buttons and emergency stop.
- Internal power pack equipped with a relief valve against overloading and a compensated flow valve for controlling lowering speed.
- Hard chrome coated cylinder and piston rod.
- Removable lifting eyes to facilitate handling and installation of the lift table.
- Conforms to EN1570 standards.
WORRY-FREE AFTER SALES SERVICES
Geolift’s wealth of service competence ensures that you can enjoy safe and reliable transport and warehouse processes.
Let us assist you! One-stop solution accessories, after-sales service-related issues.